Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our World Situation

On my watchers blog, I posted that the actual unemployment rate for the US is 17%. We know that in order for the government to pull their plan off to create a New World Order, something severe must occur. I find great comfort from these words. I know isn't from the KJ, but it still ministers to my heart. They have gotten me through many hard times.


"I bid you put away anxious thoughts about food and drink to keep you alive, and clothes to cover your body. Surely life is more than food, the body more than clothes. Look at the birds of the air; they do no sow and reap and store in barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. You are worth more than the birds, and why be anxious about clothes. Consider how the lilies grow in the fields; they do not toil, they do not spin; and yet, I tell you, even Solomon in all his splendor was not attired like one of these. But if that is how God clothes the grass in the fields, which is there today, and tomorrow is thrown on the stove, will he not all the more clothe you? How little faith you have! No, do not ask anxiously, 'What are we to eat? What are we to drink? What shall we wear?' All these are things for the heathen to run after, not for you, because your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. Set your mind on God's kingdom and his justice before everything else, and all the rest will come to you as well. So do not be anxious about tomorrow; tomorrow will look after itself. Each day has troubles enough of its own."  Matt 6.25-34

No comments: