Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend Entrepreneur

As I searched for something to post this morning, I found a book titled: "Weekend Entrepreneur: 101 Great Ways to Earn Extra Cash." This book is supposed to be about how to design a money making scenario around the activities you like? It suggests that you can start by making a list of everything you love/like to do. Then write down how these things might make you money. If you’re short on ideas, the book will give you some springboards, and you can search the internet and bookstores for more.

I think the thing I like about this idea is that it can be focused on one weekend, it's temporary, it isn't binding like a part-time job, you can do it with a friend or child, and you can accomplish your goal and be done with it. I don't know if you would need to buy the book to come up with at least 10 ideas, but the ideas would help if you are at a loss. If you decide to purchase the book, don't forget about my Amazon portal.

No comments: