Sunday, March 15, 2015

Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage Seminar


Finally, someone willing to tell it all. Mark Gungor, a pastor from Wisconsin, explains to his seminar participants how the male and female brain works. I saw myself in several of his examples, and my husband was represented in his stories of the compartmentalized mind. He provides a refreshing view on how couples relate, and the sin that separates them.

I recently became familiar with Mark's ministry to single and married couples over Facebook. I viewed one of his videos in the early morning hours and laughed loudly. I'm not one to sit and watch a comedian, but this one is worth your time. Laughter with truth - what a wonderful blend.

(YouTube link) Part 1 of 6

If you want to watch the remaining parts of the program, follow the link through to YouTube.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Resources
LaughYourWay.com
MarkGungor.com
TheMarkGungorShow.com

Note that he has a ministry to singles and young people. More of his videos can be found on YouTube.

No comments: